NECKLACE SERIES I "KAHLO"
Frida Khalo was a Mexican painter that was known for her many self-portraits. Her work inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico inspired the country's popular culture. Her naïve fold art style to explore questions of identity has profoundly transformed the Mexican culture. She represents a role model for many South-American women and therefore we have named this necklace in her honour.
Our "Kahlo" necklace is an assemblage of multiples gems, mainly garnet stones, that together form a unique piece.
- Jewellery Metal: 925 Solid Sterling Silver
- Main Stone: Garnet
- Pendant Size: 37mm*20mm
Main Stone: Natural Garnet
- Main Stone Size: Cushion 5mm & Pear 4mm*6mm
- Total Stone Weight: 8.7 Carats
- Pendant Weight/Piece: Approx.4.5 Grams
- 45 CM chain weight/Piece: Approx. 1.4 Grams